Makuta Teridax (also known as Makuta or Teridax) is the main antagonist of the BIONICLE series. He is also a Makuta and the second leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta as well as the former friend and brother of Mata Nui. Teridax was also a mastermind behind the major events of the entire story, orchestrating everything behind the scenes to achieve his ultimate goal of overthrowing the Great Spirit and taking over the Matoran Universe.
- Full Name: Makuta Teridax
- Alias: Teridax, Makuta, Makuta of Metru Nui, Master of Shadows, Spirit of Destruction
- Origin: BIONICLE
- Age: Older than his brethren.
- Occupation: Lieutenant of Miserix, leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta, ruler of the Matoran Universe (all formerly)
- Hobby: Oppressing the Matoran, antagonizing the Toa,
- Alignment: Evil
- Weaknesss: His arrogance and pride, Light element,
- Types: Artificial Intelligence, Dark Lord, Archenemy, Complete Monster, Knight of Cerebus, Card-Carrying Villain
- Allies: Antroz, Vamprah, Chirox, Krika, Gorast, Bitil, Icarax, Mutran, Nidhiki, Krekka,
- Enemies: Mata Nui, Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, Kopaka, Takua/Takanuva, Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Onewa, Nuju, Jaller, Hahli, Kongu, Hewkii, Nuparu, Matoro, The Shadowed One.
Makuta Teridax is formerly a lieutenant of the army of the Brotherhood of Makuta and also as the right-hand of Makuta Miserix. He is also both a good friend and the brother to Mata Nui as they dedicated to protect the Matoran Universe from threats. However following his corruption, he turned against his former leader and challenged him in a duel when he demanded a Convocation. Eventually, Teridax won and later took over the Brotherhood as the new leader. Then, he and the rest of the organization began to oppress and enslave the Matoran.
One day, Teridax learns about the Kanohi Avohkii and he and his army went to the island of Artakha to steal the mask. Then, he was confronted by Mata Nui and the Order of Mata Nui, who were sent to defend the island. Teridax eventually wounded Mata Nui and successfully stole the Avohkii.
A few weeks later, the Brotherhood was betrayed by the Toa Hagah, who had learnt of their betrayal. During the Toa Hagah's rebellion, Norik; the leader of the group and Iruini went to the room where the Avohkii was kept and face Teridax there. The two Toa Hagah fought bravely with Teridax until the two eventually defeated him and sealed him in the Toa Seal before
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- to be added